General

Tell us what you need.
Start with a short label and then a fuller description. See if you can include a ‘user story’ as the first line of the description. A user story is about clearly telling is who you are, what you want and why you need it. Example: “As an author, I want to edit my review on my tablet so I can finish it faster.”

Note that there are dedicated sections for Archie, CRS, RevMan, etc (listed under Give Feedback on the right). Please use the dedicated section when possible. But if in doubt, don’t worry, just use General, and we’ll move it as needed.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. remove the 'main comparison' wording allocated to the first SoF table in a review

Currently the first ordered SoF table in reviews are automatically identified by the words "Summary of findings for the main comparison", despite the fact that in many instances there is no hierarchy of intervention category comparisons. Applying this wording unduly focuses readers upon the first ordered SoF table when the rationale for the order may be as simple as being the first alphabetically. (Examples include CD010341 and CD002779) Please consider removing this erroneous text from the standardised format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Clearly state when a protocol is not published on the Cochrane Library (so readers aren't wondering if they just can't see it)

Having wasted time looking in the Cochrane Library for the published protocol of a review, I was told that a small minority or reviews have the published protocol missing under the 'Other Versions' tab. (This is because the previous publisher, Update Software, did not supply Wiley with the protocol at the time of registration of original content.)

I suggest you add a line under ‘Other versions’ just to say: “There is no online version of the protocol available. Please contact ???? or the Cochrane Skin Group if you wish to view a copy." OR source the original published protocol and…

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      • Show number of comments in abstract

As an organisation, we want the number of comments on a review to be displayed with the abstract so readers will want full access.
        As a reader of an Abstract, I want the number of comments on a review to be displayed, so I can seek out the full text and read them.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon