How can we improve Archie?

Enable 'RevMan Notes View' pdf version to be attached to ticket

As an ME, it would be helpful if the 'RevMan Notes View' version of the pdf could be automatically attached to ticket emails, upon request. Currently, I have to download the pdf, select 'RevMan Notes View', save it locally, and then attach it to the ticket. This could be a useful function when sending tickets to editors who may not be accessing RevMan directly, and it will save me having to re-write my notes again. Thanks!

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anna HobsonAnna Hobson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anupa ShahAnupa Shah commented  · 

Hi Anna, I think this is a great suggestion because like you I do the same and it is time consuming.

• Anna HobsonAnna Hobson commented  · 

I use this method almost every time I send a copy of the draft protocol/review to an editor, so at least twice during the workflow: once after I have checked the first submission, and again after the authors have addressed the peer review comments. I may also use it to send to the sign off editor before publication.

We would also find it useful if the yellow notes in the pdf actually appeared next to the section/sub-heading on which we are commenting- on the pdf at the moment, the yellow note appears at the end of the main section (e.g. Background) even when we may have commented on a sub-section within it (e.g. Description of the intervention). It would help the editor to see the comment against the relevant section, rather than having to guess what it refers to, or relying on the workflow manager to copy and paste the relevant text to make it clear.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base