Websites

How can we improve Cochrane website functionality

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. improve the display of events information on Cochrane websites

As a current or potential Cochrane contributor, I want to easily find complete information on relevant events of interest, accessible in my location, on whatever Cochrane website I use most.

There are currently some issues with the display of events in the Cochrane news & events section (and feeds to other websites), that make this more difficult than it could be, including:
    - lack of connection between Cochrane websites, e.g. Centres may list local events on their websites, but these are not automatically aggregated to Cochrane.org, and vice versa, and must be manually re-posted (which can lead to errors or…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Improve forum layout

As Cochrane contributor, I want the the forums on the community site presented in a better format, so I can read them more efficiently.

For example, I think there is too much indentation and wasted space between posts.

I generally like the tabular 'UBB' style of forum layout (from habit), but something like http://www.discourse.org/ could also be emulated.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service